Sunday, June 28, 2009

22:22:22!

Bahahah,

I just checked my watch, and it said 2222:22. Speaking of which, i've always had kind of and OCD with stuff like that, i.e. when microwaving stuff, i do it for 1 minute 11 seconds or 2 minutes 22 seconds. I just have to, haha.

Also, just found these on my computer:





So, onto my latest dream.

The only reason i can remember them so damn well is because i ALWAYS wake up right after they finish. Pretty much everyone dreams at least once a night during the REM stage, but, they continue sleeping after that stage is done - disallowing the "memory" to be burnt into the medium-long term section. Heh.

Waking up right after helps a lot with the recollection.

Anyway, i start by walking towards a really weird house that's kind of hanging off a cliff. There's a really dense forest on all sides, and the house looks like it's only made of rotting timber.

I look at my hand and read the note in there - apparently i'm here for a job interview.

So i walk up to the door and knock, an old lady opens the door and lets me in. As i walk through the door, a beep sounds. So kinda like the airport security things, i have to hand over stuff.

I hand over a phone, a knife (Smith and Wesson HRT tanto - don't ask me how i know, i just do :P) aaaand a phone book. Somehow i just pull it out of my back pocket.

With all that stuff in a basket by the door, which is moved to a laundry of sorts, i walk in to the waiting room.

There's a few retarded chairs, and some other guys are already seated. In one corner of the room, there's a really friggin scary mannequin, and the other corner - what looked like a torture bed. It had chains, blood, nails and a rusty iron thing where the person lay.

So at this point i'm thinking... whaaaaat the hell.

The other guys waiting don't seem to notice anything, like the bed and mannequin aren't there.

My vision flickers for a sec, i see a really nice white room with pot plants and stuff, then it goes back to this horrific place that only i can see.

I turn to leave, but decide to get my knife and phone first. So i walk back to the laundry place, and there's this guy in the corner of the room, all huddled up and scared. Bloody wounds and ripped clothes.

The mouldy wood gives way, and the dude just falls out of the house, down the cliff. I hear screaming, but no splat.

At this point i'm scared out of my mind. I gran my knife and drew it, only to see the blade chewed away. It was literally a stump.

I start to run out of the house, just as the whole place just topples off the cliff.

Aaaaand once again, i wake up with that darned falling sensation. Garh, i hate it.

Aaaanyway, on a lighter note, i dug out my little bottle of that dettol hand sanitizer stuff. It's so useful :D

Oooh, almost forgot. New pedal!

Introducing, the Boss ME70


Pretty nifty little guitar effects unit; ain't hard to get some nice tones out of it. The compressor is decent, the drives are nice and pretty sensitive to pick attack and guitar vol. other effects are cool as well, but i won't bore you with my tech talk :P

Money well spent.

Ah well, back to 3u then.

Adios.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting dream o.o
    Love the first 3 pics haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently if u dream ur falling and u hit the bottom
    ur screwed over or something o_O
    like ur gonna die soon

    ReplyDelete