Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weird dream part 2.

SO,

This is really weird. Anyway, the previous vivid dream i had, which i remembered really well, had a SEQUEL, which was presented to me last night.

Yep, that's right, a GODDAMN SEQUEL TO A DREAM.

It continued on where the last one left off, i.e. standing on the shore of a blood red lake/sea.

OK, here's what happened.

So i'm standing there looking out over the waves of red water (probably not blood, since it was thinner, maybe dilute blood? iono) and a seaplane lands in front of me, with a dude inside telling me to get on.

So naturally i do, trying to get away from the goddamn mansion. I hear the clock start chiming that's it's time, but interestingly nothing happens to me.

I then hear a horrible high pitched squeal and my chest feels like it was being crushed by one of those big scrap metal things.

So the dude takes off, and this giant storm just appears before us. We fly into it and i black out.

At this point i'm wondering if i actually died, but then we "reappear" flying over some really peaceful and serene tropical island, with no idea how we got there. The squealing and chest pains have since disappeared.

All seems good, the pilot dude is awake too (i think he looked a LOT like Matt Damon, don't ask why), and we happily fly along, looking out over the island. Pink Floyd's "Marooned" is playing in the background.

At that point, i hear a lot of turboprop engines, and i turn around to see what the hell they were, and it turns out like 20 squadrons of World War 2 Japanese planes were flying behind us, and the first of them goes NEEEEAAAAAWWWW past us. As i look down, i see a huge fleet with 3 carriers in the middle.

Then things get strange, the pilot goes "bye bye" and jumps out the door, without a parachute or anything, and somehow lands on a carrier with a huge "splat", spraying red crap all over the flight deck.

So my plane decides to stall and do a nose dive, and i wake up just before it crashes.

Hahahahaha, weird eh.



Marooned, by Pink Floyd and played by David Gilmour. The backing track to that dream.


Anyway, i went to see the school musical last night (The Merry Widow) with medium expectations. Eh, it was pretty entertaining i guess, but the vocalists, with the exception of Frances, were, well (no offense) weak. None of them could project or even hit the notes properly. Without Bias, i say our grade last year was much better.

EDIT: I realise the above sounded kind of harsh. Yes, it was a thoroughly entertaining musical, haha, only slightly let down by the singing. Still, good work year 11.

Till next dream,

3 comments:

  1. =) Yeh, I've noticed a heap of blogs cropping up recently from the people in our grade.
    Wow-I never knew that you could have dream SEQUELS =O Then again, I don't really get dreams at all, or at least I don't remember them.

    The last dream I had I was being chased by a giant pineapple... (i don't know why though - I mean I'm not a pineapple Nazi or anything! D:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome on so many levels.

    I haven't listened to much Pink Floyd, but I absolutely love Gilmour's solo for Comfortably Numb on P.U.L.S.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you recollect your dreams with such vivid detail.
    a+++ would read again

    ReplyDelete